Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Its been Awhile

Pin It WOW! Its been weeks since I've last blogged. Oops. I guess my life has overcome the blogging. We are keeping busy here in the LaMattino-Perlberg house!! We have a TON going on, with taking care of my mum, with WeeNo Photography, and with the holidays coming up its been aa mad house!! But alas, here I am tonight I'm listening to the new Arcade Fire Album, Suburbs and its inspiring me to work work work.... as is the cold weather we are experiencing.

I know I have blogged tons about the Canada wedding, but every time I go back to I just can't get enough, and more photos have become my favorite everyday. I honestly feel bad for this couple. I wouldn't be able to begin to choose which photos I want!! anyway. Bret has a restored Ford Galaxy that his grandpa gave him, and they had it as their "gettaway" car.... I had to do the whole pin-up girl on the top of the car! Marie rocked the bad word out of it, and here's the finished product! AMAZINGNESS!!!


Could Life Get Any Better?

1 comments:

kristie said...

sooooooo PRETTY!!!! that light, beautiful bride, the colours, ...mmm...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...