Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

First Looks, Orange Sapphires, and lots and lots o' Love

Pin It I convinced Kate and Aaron that having a first look is the best thing to do. There was no hesitation, they were on board! I love first looks. Why? because it makes for such AMAZING photos, the emotion. You can't fake that. Second, you can get all the photos done before the ceremony then when the ceremony comes you enjoy it, you hang out with family, then you get to party. No guests waiting, no trying to beat the light, and you get to enjoy the wedding that you so deservingly get to enjoy.


 Anyways, they gave Kellen and I full creativity to do whatever we wanted. We went, we conquered, and they kicked ass.  I hope you enjoy this couple as much as I enjoyed photographing them and their newly married love. I realize after each wedding, especially after a wedding where the bride and groom mean so much to me, that God has really given me the best job in the whole entire earth. I'm grateful that He has given me a gift and I get to share it with the world, and show it that God is creative and I get to show that! So thanks Kate & Aaron. I love and adore you... Enjoy your photos!




Kate & Aaron (1 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (2 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (3 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (4 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (5 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (6 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (7 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (8 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (9 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (10 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (11 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (12 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (13 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (14 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (15 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (16 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (17 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (18 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (19 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (21 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (20 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (22 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (25 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (23 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (24 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (27 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (28 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (29 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (30 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (31 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (32 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (33 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (34 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (36 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (37 of 37)

Kate & Aaron (35 of 37)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful! Love the valley spots where the photos were taken =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...