Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

The Golden Family

Pin It And here they are!
The adorable Golden family!
I have known them for awhile,
they were my former customers at the
beloved art works.
Thelittle boy, the youngest,
he was my california boyfriend.
He was always wears hats, I've
never seen him without one actually!
(until now)

So when they asked me to do their family
photos, I JUMPED at the chance.
It was so chill, and so lax, and just SO GOOD!
The boys, ADORABLE
and I think I got one of my all time favorite photos.
Dad and Son. Just a classic!
So thank you Golden Family, it was a BLAST!

Golden Family (9 of 11)

Golden Family (3 of 11)

Golden Family (7 of 11)

Golden Family (2 of 11)

Golden Family (8 of 11)

Golden Family (5 of 11)

Golden Family (6 of 11)

Golden Family (1 of 11)

And MY FAVORITE EVER!!
Golden Family (4 of 11)

Golden Family (11 of 11)

Golden Family (10 of 11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...