Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Goodbye Sunny California

Pin It Well, I'm off to start my official photographic career!
Okay, okay. Not for long, just a week.

I'm going to Canada tonight to shoot a wedding
on Saturady. I'm going a few days early for holiday,
and because I LOVE Canada! and the People there!
I will have a little mini DTS reunion, stay with my best
Canadian friend, Dominika, and hang out, see some people
I haven't seen in ages, and have some Tim Hortons!

I can't wait! It should be amazing, and it will be amazing
to get out of this valley. Kellen is gone as well, he has
had a 2 week holiday, and we will both come back Tuesday
the 21st! I then will work on photos, do another wedding,
and plan our wedding. I quit my other job, the vampire one,
to do just photography! WHICH IS A HUGE THING!
I have been doing a bunch of "business" stuff, so look out
world here comes WEENO PHOTGRAPHY!!

and whats a post with no photo?
Tyler Jean
She is one years old.
and she is ready for the Cali sun!


Goodbye Sunny California

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...