Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

A few of my favorite kiddos!

Pin It You've seen them before, and I'm sure you will see them again. 
Corbin, Sophia, and Tyler. I do think they are some of the cutest kids on the planet!!!! And after these photos, I'm sure you will think so too!!! 


When I was home for Christmas I picked the kids up from school. It had been cold and foggy all week, but that day it was sunny! I asked the kids if they wanted to take photos, and they actually agreed and said yes! Maybe its because it was my birthday, I dunno... but THEY WERE AMAZING! The big kids did so good, and even held hands! YEAH RIGHT 6 and 4 year old! And miss Tyler, she is the biggest model EVER!!! I love them, and couldn't ask for better nieces and nephews! ENJOY! 

Kids (2 of 27)

Kids (5 of 27)


Kids (7 of 27)


Kids (20 of 27)

Kids (10 of 27)

Kids (19 of 27)

Kids (13 of 27)

Kids (21 of 27)

Kids (11 of 27)

Kids (20 of 27)

Kids (17 of 27)

Kids (18 of 27)

Kids (25 of 27)

Kids (3 of 27)

Kids (1 of 27)

Kids (9 of 27)

Kids (24 of 27)

Kids (4 of 27)

Kids (26 of 27)


So, the big kids saw the Ty in the bucket and wanted a photo... this is the only one with all three looking.. hahha it just cracks me up!!! 




Kids (27 of 27)

2 comments:

Katalina said...

these are great pictures! the kids are so cute. the little one looks so much like you, ashley : )

Ben + Chelsa said...

haha! I LOVE these !!! These kiddos look SOO stinkin sweet :) How fun for you Auntie Ash!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...