Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Snowy e-session

Pin It Josh & Liz
Denver, Co.
Engagement


Last week Josh, Liz and I went to a park, and because we are such lucky people the sun was shining!! It was amazing, and actually quite warm despite the snow. We walked around, found a cute little puppy, found a awesome river, and took some sweet photos. I had such a good time, and have found out that shooting in the snow is actually quite nice. (good reflector!) Anyways we had a brilliant time, I do love a good e-session! I hope you enjoy this couple as much as I enjoyed taking their photo. January 2011 they will be married in Wisconsin! Good luck to you two!






Liz & Josh (1 of 22)

Liz & Josh (2 of 22)

Liz & Josh (4 of 22)

Liz & Josh (5 of 22)

Liz & Josh (6 of 22)

Liz & Josh (7 of 22)

Liz & Josh (8 of 22)

Liz & Josh (9 of 22)

Liz & Josh (10 of 22)

Liz & Josh (11 of 22)

Liz & Josh (12 of 22)

Liz & Josh (13 of 22)

Liz & Josh (14 of 22)

Liz & Josh (15 of 22)

Liz & Josh (16 of 22)

Liz & Josh (17 of 22)

Liz & Josh (18 of 22)

Liz & Josh (19 of 22)

Liz & Josh (20 of 22)

Liz & Josh (21 of 22)

Liz & Josh (22 of 22)


P.S. Thanks so much you all for praying for my mom and my family. We are so appreciative of it all. I am flying home (due to someone sponsoring my ticket, I get to fly into Fresno!! thank you Jesus for that) on the 27th. I'm excited to be with my family, and get to help my mom.. I will keep you all updated on the status. And again, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, YOUR SUPPORT, AND YOUR PRAYERS!! 


P.S.S. My computer crashed on Friday. I'm still in the process of getting everything running right. Part of it not running right is my Photoshop, hence the no copyright. So please, if your going take these photos and put them anywhere, can you give us a little shout out?! Thanks! 









3 comments:

Dianne said...

My favorites is the 13th one down...the one where they are surrounded by trees :) Nice work!!

chelsa said...

yah me too! i love that nest of trees and sparkle of light! great job ash

Heather said...

You have an amazing ability to capture light! So beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...