Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

disney and love = the goodness

Pin It Brian & Heather
Engagement
Disneyland


When I get an email asking if you can take a couples engagement photos, I get so pumped. Then, if they want them taken at the happiest place on earth! I will jump around my house in excitement and scream "I LOVE MY JOB!" This is precisely what happened when Heather asked us to shoot their engagement session at disneyland! I was the most pumped person ever. They also offered to let us bring some family to have a bit of a vacation. Trust me, we needed a holiday. So one of my bestest friends ever, Dominikaand my sister and her hubbs. Well while they played, we played! We went on big thunder mountain railroad first, then the teacups, then small world, the train, pirates! Everything. Also, such a big trip, because it was Kellens first time to Disneyland. (I told him that if he didn't like it, our marriage would be in trouble!) BUT HE LOVED IT! It was amazing, and so were Brian and Heather!


Thank you, you two. It was amazing. You treated us more then amazing with all of your hospitality. I hope your in awe over them. I know that I love love love them. Enjoy! And  happy marriage!

Brian & Heather (1 of 40)

Brian & Heather (2 of 40)

Brian & Heather (3 of 40)

Brian & Heather (4 of 40)

Brian & Heather (5 of 40)

Brian & Heather (6 of 40)

Brian & Heather (7 of 40)

Brian & Heather (8 of 40)

Brian & Heather (9 of 40)

Brian & Heather (10 of 40)

Brian & Heather (11 of 40)

Brian & Heather (12 of 40)

Brian & Heather (13 of 40)

Brian & Heather (14 of 40)

Brian & Heather (15 of 40)

Brian & Heather (16 of 40)

Brian & Heather (17 of 40)

Brian & Heather (18 of 40)

Brian & Heather (19 of 40)

Brian & Heather (20 of 40)

Brian & Heather (21 of 40)

Brian & Heather (22 of 40)

Brian & Heather (23 of 40)

Brian & Heather (24 of 40)

Brian & Heather (25 of 40)

Brian & Heather (26 of 40)

Brian & Heather (27 of 40)

Brian & Heather (28 of 40)

Brian & Heather (29 of 40)

Brian & Heather (30 of 40)

Brian & Heather (31 of 40)

Brian & Heather (32 of 40)

Brian & Heather (33 of 40)

Brian & Heather (34 of 40)

Brian & Heather (36 of 40)

Brian & Heather (37 of 40)

Brian & Heather (38 of 40)

Brian & Heather (39 of 40)

Brian & Heather (40 of 40)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. The photos tell a beautiful story. Great work Ashley!
- Anna Ware

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...