Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles.. and don't forget trams.

Pin It
Here I sit in Stockholms airport! 

   Arlunda.


I left the boys today at noon. It was a bit bittersweet. I was sad to leave them, and leave Sweden, but excited to go and see some new places, and meet some new people! I had a beautiful week in Sweden, I couldn't have asked for more. I had quite the reunion. I saw 4 Swedes and 1 German that I haven't seen since 2005. I got to hang out with all of them yesterday, and what fun we had. Coffee
, Food, Theme Park, Pool, Baby Flat. Beautiful. I thank God for the friends I have made. 

    Today I think I have or will go in almost every mode of transportation, minus bus and boat. But I still have Germany to hit yet, so we'll see. I took a train from Gothenburg to Stockholm, then from Stockholm grabbed the "Arlunda Express" to get to the airport. I'm sure when I get to Germany I'll get a car as well. Oh this morning I took a tram. Oh man. The life of a traveler.

    
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...