Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Airplanes & Kids

Pin It
Airplanes & Kids
Here we are. 
Planes.
Milwaukee.
Kids.
Its been awhile since I've posted photos.
obviously.
but here is some randomness
of WeeNo Photography. 

#1-3
Milwaukee.
MKE.
Kellen and I headed to California.
It took 3 planes.. I am depicting only one.

#4-6
taken by the new photographer of WeeNo,
Kellen Thomas.
The kiddos,
Corbin and Sohia
in the backyard.
my favorite are the feet on the swing.

The Rest
Tyler Jean.
6 months!
I took these in my room.
She's such a ham.
could possibly be the best baby you've ever
seen in your life.























2 comments:

viola k. s. said...

love the pictures!! i comment just to comment! as if you wouldn't notice..

jonathan edmund said...

AMAZING Photos ash!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...