Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Sandy and Dave

Pin It You've met Dave and Sandy before... but we decided that we needed another shoot because we had so much fun the first time. Only this time we went downtown Visalia. It was a bit cloudy and some would say gloomy, but it didn't get us down. We had a blast, and I do believe that Dave is the best male model I've ever had!! They are getting married in April and we get to go home to join them! Its going to be at wolf lakes (where we did the first shoot) and its going to be AMAZING! I can't wait..... but until then ENJOY THESE!!!


Sandy & Dave (1 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (2 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (3 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (4 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (5 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (6 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (7 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (8 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (9 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (10 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (11 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (12 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (13 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (15 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (16 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (17 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (18 of 19)

Sandy & Dave (19 of 19)

3 comments:

dav_garcia said...

It just keeps getting better, BEAUTIFUL wife to be, AWESOME, FUN photographers. U guys R great really make it easy.. Thanks Ashely, and Kellen we missed u that day buddy, but u get another chance on April 17th... jk c U guys then...Thanks you both

Sonya Marie said...

Hey Ashley,
I absolutely LOVE your work. I follow your blog religiously and adore the photos and feeling you capture. I am going to school for photography myself and find great joy in reading and looking at your work. Kellen used to go to our church and so it's been cool to see where he ended up in life. I wish you guys the best and thank you for inspiring me :D
God Bless,
Sonya

Dvorah (Deborah) Renate said...

what great interactions and unusual settings! your images give me taste of the area you shoot in as much as of the people... something quite original in the blogs/sites I've seen. thanks for posting...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...