Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Theresa and the Belly

Pin It Meet Theresa..
She is amazingly pregnant and amazingly beautiful! At this time she was just 38 weeks with a baby boy that she has yet to tell us the name of! In February she will have her baby boy in her arms, but while he was still in her tummy we had to get a quick photo shoot in. I can't believe how much its all in her stomach. She is so tiny otherwise, and the few times I saw her I was so amazed.

Enjoy Theresa and her little...er umm BIG bump!! I hope you think she is as beautiful as I do.

Theresa (2 of 18)

Theresa (3 of 18)

Theresa (4 of 18)

Theresa (5 of 18)

Theresa (6 of 18)

Theresa (7 of 18)

Theresa (8 of 18)

Theresa (9 of 18)

Theresa (10 of 18)

Theresa (11 of 18)

Theresa (12 of 18)

Theresa (13 of 18)

Theresa (14 of 18)

Theresa (16 of 18)

Theresa (17 of 18)

Theresa (18 of 18)

Theresa (15 of 18)

Theresa (19 of 18)

p.s. This is the first ever maternity shoot I have ever done!

4 comments:

Dvorah (Deborah) Renate said...

yeah, she's gorgeous... and her pregnancy only enhances her loveliness... i think the pics are totally you, totally original and decidedly fun...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures...beautiful girl...beautiful son who will foreever love these !

bjf photography said...

love them ash! and she is ALL belly! so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! If only I would have done a preggo shoot... darn! Maybe next time :o) Good Job!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...