Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

The Winter is Here

Pin It
You see that! Its snow. Its the first snowfall of the year! We woke up this morning and there was snow on the mountains above us! EXCITING I must say. I am a little nervous about living in snow, but quite excited about it as well.

So at lunch, I had a couple hours to spare so I headed up the mountain with two others..both being french. I practiced my french.. good job ashley.. anyways, we went for 15 minutes and had such a good time. On the way there, I was yelling along with Timothy, who drove us, we acted as if we were 5 and had never seen snow before. It was brilliant. Thank you Jesus for such things!

AND!! It snowed here in Burtigny tonight! We all went out, and I enjoyed the snow with 2 Nigerians who had never seen snow in their lives. Brilliant! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...