Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

26 hours later.

Pin It Im in a bed. I got to sleep horizontal last night.
I thought for some hours that I wasn't ever going to make 
it to Milwaukee, but then I did... even though my bags didn't.
still need to check that.

anyways, so the flights, and the waiting, and the traveling.
it was all relatively okay. In Heathrow, it said I missed my flight,
so I RAN. I RAN through Heathrow, and I got it. I sat next to a girl
who was living in Oxford, and was so cool. We talked alot, more then 
I have ever talked with someone before on a flight. and meaningful
talks. 

Heathrow to Philly.

Philly to Chicago.
So heres the thing. There is apparently alot of snow here,
and so they decided  to delay my flight to Chicago... So I ran
around the freakin' philly airport to maybe grab a flight that was
direct to Milwaukee, but no luck. So I went back, and talked to the 
people, and told them that I wouldn't be able to make it to my flight
since this flight was late. They had no sympathy, and told me that I
should take this flight to Chicago, and just chance it. So I did.. It was like
2 1/2 hours late, and I get out, and there is the terminal for the Milwaukee
flight, which PRAISE JESUS has been delayed a couple hours too.
The predicament...
I wasn't checked in through to Milwaukee. So they told me  I would
have to go get my bag, and then go through all the check through again.
well, I didn't have time for that, and I wanted to come home today! 
So, after almost 24 hours of traveling, and feeling pretty confident in my
rights as a passenger, I demanded that they give me my boarding pass, and let 
me on this flight. I was very stern... and it worked.

I got my ticket, I got on the plane, that took only a 15 minute airtime to get
to milwaukee, and came to "home". It took forever though, I arrived in Milwaukee 
at like 12.30 or 1, and was exhasted. but! I got to see Kellen! Its so good to be
back with him, and his house is all decorated, from the little I saw last night,
and there is snow.. Snow for christmas! insane.

So i'm going to take life off for two days. Sleep, chill, sleep some more.
if i don't leave the basement for 2 days, i will be okay with that!

So, that was my adventure home. hope you enjoyed it!

and.. i already miss all your burtigny people.. i love you all!

2 comments:

viola k. s. said...

Hey friend & best roomie ever!
Wow, that sounds like an adventure, I'm so glad (almost) everything worked out!
Just wanted to say that I miss you!
I'll write you an E-Mail soon, after I fed the Korean hehe
Lots of love!!

Anonymous said...

i miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...