Welcome

Hello. We are Ash & Kellen. We are WeeNo Photography.

Happy 2nd Birthday

Pin It
Birthday Parties. 
Who doesn't love 'em?
I do, especially Dutch birthday parties for
2 year olds, with amazing cakes.

So Johnny, Karine, Maria Elizabeth, and the newby 
Anna Sophia had a birthday party. Today is the official
day of the birth of Maria Elizabeth, but we celebrated last night.
It was blast, and it reminded me so much of Hawaii, when I staffed.
Johnny took the school of photography just in January, so that 
made it extra awesome. Its almost like a reunion of the school I staffed.
Two students are here, who are now my staff. Cliff and Johnny.
So to you SOP'ers who did the SOP 2008 this is dedicated to you!
We missed you yesterday















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i please steal that kid?! so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics...!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...